The lack of posts are within good reason. While everyone is jetting off and enjoying Alt Summit, I’ve been spending my days in bed with various mugs of tea, a cat who has been traumatized by my sneezing efforts, and a head full of sinus pressure. I know the sniffles started on Sunday and I was out for the count by Monday night. It’s Friday and I’m beginning to think it’s only getting worse. I know it will get better but the thought of spending another day in bed is overwhelming for someone who is busy nineteen hours a day. So in lieu of my whining and sleeping, one of my best friends launched her blog (One of my favorite branding projects of last year) and posted a great list of life’s little reminders she uses in her life. So this weekend, as I feel hopefully continue to heal, I will work on seeking out the good and transforming negatives. It’s what I owe myself after over a year of crazy nineteen hour days. Perhaps this is just my body’s way of taking a vacation. Have a great weekend!
Seeking Out The Good
About Angel Y.Angel Y. is a freelance graphic designer and web developer living in Orlando, FL. She owns a web design studio, Sevenality, with her husband. She is currently working to open a small online stationery shop. Angel is also an avid lover of all things inspirational and enjoys sharing inspiration through her blog.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Angel Y. is a freelance graphic designer and web developer living in Orlando, FL. She owns a web design studio, Sevenality, with her husband. Angel is also an avid lover of all things inspirational and enjoys sharing inspiration through her blog.
- Blogging 101: May Blog Tips Roundup May 22, 2013
- Inspiration: Minimals May 21, 2013
- Inspiration: Neck of the Woods Project May 20, 2013
- Blog Feature: Designing A Life May 16, 2013
- Blog Break May 13, 2013
- 50 Lessons Learned From Movies September 2, 2009
- Links.I.Love – Bloggers Edition 2! August 27, 2009
- My Top 10 Halloween Movies October 29, 2008
- Hello October! October 7, 2008
- Five August 18, 2009
- Angel Y.: Latrina, I collect so much stuff! haha but it's g...
- Angel Y.: Corina thank you for your comment! Your post was v...
- Angel Y.: Thank you for your comment Melissa! :)...
- Latrina: Angel! I always look forward to your Blog Tips Rou...
- Corina Nika: You are so sweet to have included me in the list! ...
Twitter Fonts Resources Site Patterns Freebies Typography Awareness Flickr Packaging Design Music Movies Blogs Color Illustration Artist Showcase Online New Theme Relationships Etsy Fitness Features Cooking Life Blogging Holidays Logo Watercolor Tech 12 Days of Christmas Photography Prints Inspiration Weddings Traveling Wallpapers Fashion Food Design DIY Pink Branding List Interior Design Baking
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- May 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- October 2008