While I am in the process of healing, I have surrendered myself to doing nothing but resting. It’s not easy but again, I am usually overcome with exhaustion throughout the day. Since I’ve been ill so often this year, I’m thinking of dedicating a space in our place to a comfy sick haven/blanket fort like the one above (kitty included). I’ll be back when I’m feeling 100%!
I took some time out from my crazy workout schedule yesterday to walk around the neighborhood. I never really go beyond my building anymore so it was good to enjoy the scenery, find some new places to enjoy the spring and summer, and have a new perspective for where I live. I love the contrast between the two pictures I shot because although the area is the same, the views makes it look like two completely different places.
“Distance lends enchantment to the view.” ― Mark Twain
I have hopes for things in the next year. This year was great, full of fun exciting memories! So I’ll recap them a little below. Enjoy!
1. I had a great birthday and a fun time spending a few months with The Happiest Place on Earth. 2. Husband’s first media feature of the year was a big deal, especially being featured on one of my favorite blogs. 3. The Avengers, enough said. 4. Finally took the plunge and moved into my favorite city of Central Florida. 5. New apartment, new adventures. 6. After a year of tweeting about it, I finally found my favorite gluten-free, vegan cupcake shop.
1. London 2012 was a big deal for me! I spent many days glued to watching women’s volleyball matches. 2 & 3. My first big DIY project. 4. The only official beach day of the year. 5. Finished the site design for Studio-404. 2013 launch? 6. 2012 was the year of the wedding and this was definitely my favorite.
1. Lots of fun décor for the house in October. 2. New print for the bathroom. 3. Had a small but over-the-top birthday celebration for my husband. 4. I bought so many cards in 2012. 2013 watch out! 5. Election Day was a blast, as it gave me a reason to wear this fabulous shirt. 6. We spent a quick getaway weekend in Destin and it was great. Loved it!
1. Now thanks to Food Truck Fridays, I can enjoy my favorite local food trucks. So tasty! 2. December was the start of fun holiday décor. 3. I practiced a lot of yoga in 2012 and have pledged to practice daily in 2013. 4. We finally grabbed a Christmas tree! 5. We worked on our first large branding and web project and it’s awesome to see where it’s going. 6. My favorite project of the year and my final project this year! I’m so excited to share with you when it’s all put into action in 2013.
I hope for lots more fun projects in 2013! Hope you have a safe New Year’s Eve!
It’s been a crazy past couple of weeks but Happy Holidays from Florida! Hopefully I can get a few posts in before the new year. If not, happy 2013!
We finally got our tree up late last night! I’m excited to have a minor theme. One of our good friends made handmade ornaments so I’m happy to have something unique that stands out with a story. In lieu of what is going on in our country, I just wanted a picture post. Once I compose my thoughts, I’ll have better posts.
Angel Y. is a freelance graphic designer and web developer living in Orlando, FL. She owns a web design studio, Sevenality, with her husband. Angel is also an avid lover of all things inspirational and enjoys sharing inspiration through her blog.
- Blogging 101: May Blog Tips Roundup May 22, 2013
- Inspiration: Minimals May 21, 2013
- Inspiration: Neck of the Woods Project May 20, 2013
- Blog Feature: Designing A Life May 16, 2013
- Blog Break May 13, 2013
- 50 Lessons Learned From Movies September 2, 2009
- Links.I.Love – Bloggers Edition 2! August 27, 2009
- My Top 10 Halloween Movies October 29, 2008
- Hello October! October 7, 2008
- Five August 18, 2009
- Latrina: Angel! I always look forward to your Blog Tips Rou...
- Corina Nika: You are so sweet to have included me in the list! ...
- Melissa C: Simply beautiful! :)...
- Blogging 101: May Blog Tips Roundup | Static-Romance.Org: [...] so sorry I didn’t get to do a Blog Tip...
- Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark!: These are adorable! I get really frustrated with g...
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- May 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- October 2008